- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
Developer Tool (F12) of browser shows
This content should also be served over HTTPSwarning for the site opened over HTTPS:
- There might be the errors, that prevent the website to be loaded properly:
- The website might show the blank page.
The element mentioned in the warning is loaded over HTTP, not HTTPS, while the site is configured over HTTPS protocol. This is called Mixed Content.
The following may be done to get rid of the warning:
- If the URL from the warning is also available by HTTPS, change the URL from
https://in the code of the site.
- Modify the website code by completely removing a link to the HTTP content.
- If a redirect from HTTP to HTTPS is enabled, disable it.