- Plesk for Linux
- Varnish in Docker container is used;
- The content of WordPress website displays improperly (only static content is shown);
- SSL/TLS support option is enabled in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings and SSL certificate is set on the affected domain;
- Without SSL support everything works as expected.
The mixed content issue caused by the default WordPress behavior, where the user's front-end is called via insecure requests and infinite loop, caused by inner redirection to the HTTP protocol.
- Connect to the server using SSH;
Open the wp-config.php file of affected domain foe editing:
# vi /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/wp-config.php
Find there these rows:
* WordPress Database Table prefix
Add the following records right before them:
- Restart Varnish container.