Articles in this section
- After November 30th, 2020, updating system packages on Plesk server with CentOS 6 fails: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base
- After upgrading Plesk Obsidian to 18.0.30, scheduled Plesk backups show the message: The following files were not found or were corrupted: backup_privatekey_2009210501.tgz
- Cannot update to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.29 on Plesk for Windows: Error occured while performing sub-action 'UpgradeZip'
- Ubuntu 20.04 support in Plesk
- Cannot install Plesk update on CentOS 7: Failed to solve dependencies: plesk-core requires ca-certificates >= 2020.2.41
- CVE-2020-1350 in Microsoft DNS Server: SIGRed : A remote unauthenticated attacker can run arbitrary code on behalf of SYSTEM on Windows servers
- Unable to install Plesk: there is no product with the ID 'plesk' at the installation source
- Plesk upgrade fails: Query failed: ALTER TABLE `pd_users` MODIFY COLUMN `login` varchar(32) NOT NULL
- System update shows warning on Plesk server: Target Packages (...) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list
- Plesk upgrade fails: Unable to find "main" IP address
- ASP.NET Core support in Plesk
- How to enable ASP.NET 3.5 / ASP.NET 4.6 in Plesk for Windows Server
- How to find the Plesk version?
- How to install an SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk (Let's Encrypt / other certificate authorities)
- Apache restarts frequently on a Plesk server: Caught SIGTERM, shutting down