Articles in this section
- Which Ports Need To Be Opened for all Plesk Services to Work with a Firewall?
- Updates and Upgrades page cannot be opened: it just loads continuously
- Plesk upgrade failed: Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/psa-horde_5.2.6-debian7.0.build1200150819.10_all.deb
- Unable to create a mirror for RHEL 7: rsync: link_stat "/PSA_17.0.17/dist-rpm-RedHat-el7-x86_64" (in autoinstall) failed
- Unable to install MSSQL 2016 server: The installation of the package 'sql2016_express' failed
- Unable to open Updates & Upgrades on Amazon instance: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
- Plesk upgrade fails: unpacking of archive failed on file : cpio: open
- Error for a new Plesk deployed from the template: Failed to update Plesk
- Plesk is inaccessible after do-release-upgrade from Ubuntu 14 to Ubuntu 16
- Unable to update Plesk on CloudLinux: AttributeError: 'RhnRepo' object has no attribute '_retry_no_cache'
- .NET settings page loads with no data in Plesk 12.0
- Does Plesk support ASP.NET 4.5?
- ASP.Net Framework version is different in Plesk and websites
- After re-installing of .NET 4 Framwork, all application pools in IIS have been switched to .NET 2
- How to enable ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 on Windows Server 2012 and higher