Articles in this section
- sa-compile update fails on Plesk server with Plesk Email Security: dpkg: error processing package sa-compile (--configure)
- Plesk update to version 18.0.34 fails with message: Plesk database scheme was not upgraded completely
- SpamAssassin fails to update on a Plesk server: no 'mirrors.sought.rules.yerp.org' record found, channel failed
- Plesk Obsidian upgrade on Windows get's stuck or fails: this operation returned because the timeout period expired
- After November 30th, 2020, updating system packages on Plesk server with CentOS 6 fails: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base
- After upgrading Plesk Obsidian to 18.0.30, scheduled Plesk backups show the message: The following files were not found or were corrupted: backup_privatekey_2009210501.tgz
- Warning after upgrade to Plesk Obsidian: Upgrade failed. To remove this notice, remove the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk/var\upgrade\plesk-upgrade-failure.flag from the server
- Cannot update to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.29 on Plesk for Windows: Error occured while performing sub-action 'UpgradeZip'
- Ubuntu 20.04 support in Plesk
- Cannot install Plesk update on CentOS 7: Failed to solve dependencies: plesk-core requires ca-certificates >= 2020.2.41
- Unable to install a Let's Encrypt certificate: User account ID doesn't match account ID in authorization
- How to protect a Plesk server from incoming spam and viruses
- How to buy Kaspersky Antivirus or Plesk Premium Antivirus from Plesk?
- Unable to restore backup: The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported version of Plesk and can not be recovered
- Plesk Advanced Monitoring shows alerts: Memory usage status is critical!