Articles in this section
- Error during Plesk upgrade to Obsidian 18.0.37: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught JMS\Serializer\Exception\RuntimeException: Could not decode JSON, syntax error - malformed JSON.
- Unable to update Plesk on CentOS 7 in Google Cloud platform: repomd.xml signature could not be verified for google-cloud-sdk
- sa-compile update fails on Plesk server with Plesk Email Security: dpkg: error processing package sa-compile (--configure)
- Plesk update to version 18.0.34 fails with message: Plesk database scheme was not upgraded completely
- Daily Maintanace scripts, Plesk update are stuck due to hanged /usr/libexec/urlgrabber-ext-down processes
- Unable the access Plesk after dist-upgrade: blank page is shown
- Plesk upgrade failed: /usr/bin/mysql: unknown variable
- SpamAssassin fails to update on a Plesk server: no 'mirrors.sought.rules.yerp.org' record found, channel failed
- Plesk repair installation launched from Plesk GUI failed: Another instance of bootstrapper is already running. Please\nwait until it finishes
- Plesk installation on CentOS 8 fails: nothing provides
- Unable to install a Let's Encrypt certificate: User account ID doesn't match account ID in authorization
- How to protect a Plesk server from incoming spam and viruses
- How to buy Kaspersky Antivirus or Plesk Premium Antivirus from Plesk?
- Unable to restore backup: The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported version of Plesk and can not be recovered
- What are the system requirements for Plesk