Articles in this section
- How to change or get the server hostname on the Plesk server
- After November 30th, 2020, updating system packages on Plesk server with CentOS 6 fails: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base
- Unable to upgrade Plesk: Duplicate entry for key 'guid'
- After upgrading Plesk Obsidian to 18.0.30, scheduled Plesk backups show the message: The following files were not found or were corrupted: backup_privatekey_2009210501.tgz
- Cannot update to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.29 on Plesk for Windows: Error occured while performing sub-action 'UpgradeZip'
- Ubuntu 20.04 support in Plesk
- Cannot install Plesk update on CentOS 7: Failed to solve dependencies: plesk-core requires ca-certificates >= 2020.2.41
- CVE-2020-1350 in Microsoft DNS Server: SIGRed : A remote unauthenticated attacker can run arbitrary code on behalf of SYSTEM on Windows servers
- Unable to install Plesk: there is no product with the ID 'plesk' at the installation source
- Plesk upgrade fails: Query failed: ALTER TABLE `pd_users` MODIFY COLUMN `login` varchar(32) NOT NULL
- Unable to install a Let's Encrypt certificate: User account ID doesn't match account ID in authorization
- Domain in Plesk accessed by HTTPS shows Default webserver page
- How to protect a Plesk server from incoming spam and viruses
- How to buy Kaspersky Antivirus or Plesk Premium Antivirus from Plesk?
- Unable to restore backup: The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported version of Plesk and can not be recovered