Articles in this section
- How to update Plesk Obsidian to the latest build
- How to install Plesk for Linux
- How to upgrade Plesk to the next release
- How to install an SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk (Let's Encrypt / other certificate authorities)
- [BUG] Plesk upgrade fails: Query failed: ALTER TABLE `pd_users` MODIFY COLUMN `login` varchar(32) NOT NULL
- [FIXED BUG] The error message appears after updating Plesk: Template domain/service/nginxSeoSafeRedirects.php doesn't exists
- Plesk is not accessible after upgrade from Plesk Onyx to Plesk Obsidian: Unable to create file: C:/Program Files (x86)/Plesk/var/locks/authorizer.lock: Permission denied
- Does Plesk support Ubuntu 20?
- [FIXED BUG] Plesk or "yum update" system update fails: requires libMagickCore.so.5
- [BUG] Unable to update Plesk Obsidian for Windows: The required version '3.27.0' was not found on the server
- [BUG] Unable to install a Let's Encrypt certificate: User account ID doesn't match account ID in authorization
- Domain in Plesk accessed by HTTPS shows Default webserver page
- How to protect a Plesk server from incoming spam and viruses
- Notifications from Advanced Monitoring in Plesk: Memory usage status is critical!
- How to buy Kaspersky Antivirus or Plesk Premium Antivirus from Plesk?