- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Unable to add the domain via WHMCS with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Error code: 1013. Error message: There is no such a service plan
The domain is created for a specified reseller
The Current plan option is set to None for the affected johndoe reseller account in Plesk > Resellers > johndoe > Service plan > Change Plan.
The reseller account does not have a reseller plan in Plesk.
- Log into Plesk.
- Create the reseller plan in Service Plans > Reseller Plans > Add Plan.
- Go to Resellers > johndoe > Service plan > Change Plan.
- From the drop-down menu New plan select the created reseller plan in step №3.
- Press the OK button to apply the changes.