- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
What are the requirements for Docker on Plesk?
- Docker is supported in Plesk for the following operating systems: CentOS 7, RedHat 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
In Plesk for Windows, it is possible to use Docker installed on a remote machine (see Using Remote Docker further in this section).
- It is not possible to use Docker in Plesk running on Windows Server 2008.
- It is not possible to use Docker in Plesk that is deployed in a Docker container.
- To use remote Docker services in Plesk, additional license is required. It can be purchased either separately or as a part of the Hosting Pack.
- Docker runs only on x64 systems.
- Docker containers in Plesk cannot be migrated or backed up. However, it is possible to back up data used by containers (see Volume Mapping below), or download snapshots.
- Virtuozzo 7 with Update 1 Hotfix 1 (7.0.1-686) or later installed is supported. Note that starting with this update, new containers based on CentOS 7 are created with the firewall enabled by default due to Virtuozzo pushing for increased security. Plesk administrator must manually configure the firewall to ensure that ports necessary for Plesk to operate are open.
All information regarding Docker on Plesk including Docker requirements can be found at Plesk Administrator's Guide: Using Docker