- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
When importing MSSQL database dump from Plesk at Subscriptions > example.com > Databases > example_db > Import Dump , the following error is shown:
PLESK_INFO: The dump of example_db was imported with errors.
Database user name is invalid. Only latin letters are allowed in the database user name
Despite the error, the database content is restored successfully.
The same database dump is restored successfully using SQL Server Management Studio.
User "IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0" is missing from SQL Server Management Studio and name was parsed as with "/" sign
1. Connect to the server via RDP.
2. Open "Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager".
3. Navigate to "Application Pools" to verify that Application pool with the name "ASP.NET v4.0" exists.
4. Open "Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio"
5. Navigate to Server > Security > Logins
6. Right-click on "Logins" and Select "New Login..."
7. Enter the login name: "IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0"
8. Click "Ok"