- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
The below error is shown when trying to open Presence Builder editor at Domains > example.com > Edit Website (right after "Step 1 of 3"):
CONFIG_TEXT: Website upgrade failed
Your website could not be upgraded. You cannot access your website to edit it, but your published website was not affected. Contact your hosting provider for assistance.
The following error can be found in the
CONFIG_TEXT: [EMERG] /sitebuilder/JsonApi/ Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Read timed out after 10 seconds
code: 1000 203.0.113.2 https://188.8.131.52:8443/sitebuilder/Editor Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.101 Safari/537.36
- Another error can be found in the Presence Builder upgrade log
CONFIG_TEXT: [EMERG] /sitebuilder/JsonApi/ SB_Upgrade_Exception: The database upgrade is not completed.
code: 0 203.0.113.2 https://184.108.40.206:8443/sitebuilder/Editor Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.101 Safari/537.36
- Web Presence Builder packages are upgraded correctly (for Plesk Onyx 17.x, Presence Builder has the same 17.0.15 version):
# rpm -qa | egrep pp-sitebuilder\|wpb-core
- However, there is still old version in the Presence Builder database:
# plesk db
mysql> use sitebuilder5
mysql> select name,value from config_param where name='version';
| name | value |
| version | 12.5.30 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
Web Presence Builder database is not upgraded properly.
- Connect to the server using SSH.
- Upgrade Presence Builder database:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/sb/utils/post_configure.php
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/sb/utils/upgrade.php
- Install latest Plesk updates:
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components