- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Import Dump option is not available under Domains > example.com > Databases if the host name for database server is specified as ::1.
- #PPPM-6868 "Unable to import/export the database for local MSSQL server registered by "::1" address"
- Plesk Obsidian 02 July 2018 (fixed as PPP-31171)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround, set up full IP address or standard name format e.g.
.\MSSQLSERVER2014 for database server host name:
2. Go to Tools & Settings > Database Servers and click the database server hostname
3. Click "Settings" and set up full database instance name in
4. Click OK to apply the new settings