- Plesk Onyx for Windows
After applying SSL certificate for securing webmail under
example.com domain URL
http://webmail.example.com is inaccessible (shows Plesk Default Page).
HTTP binding is replaced by
HTTPS binding in IIS > Sites >MailEnable Webmail > Bindings. This is Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-6184 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
As a workaround, go to Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager > Sites > MailEnable WebMail > Bindings and add a corresponding binding record with the proper host name on 80 port.
In addition HTTP to HTTPS redirect rule for Webmail can be created:
1. Go to IIS > Sites > MailEnable Webmail > URL Rewrite:
- Press Add Rule(s) button and select Blank rule.
- Fill in as the following:
- Add two rules in Conditions section as the following:
- Check the result:
2. Restart webmail website in IIS > Sites > MailEnable Webmail > Restart.