- Plesk for Linux
- Mail sent from the contact form on a website does not get delivered.
- Mails sent from WordPress mail plugin are not sent.
- The following error appears in
CONFIG_TEXT: 1722AA014B1: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, relay=4054.smtp.antispamcloud.com[203.0.113.2]:587, delay=0.85, delays=0.08/0.01/0.26/0.49, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host 4054.smtp.example.com[203.0.113.2] said: 550-Verification failed for <email@example.com> 550-Called: 203.0.113.2 550-Sent: RCPT TO:<firstname.lastname@example.org> 550-Response: 550-5.1.1 <email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: 550-550 User unknown in virtual mailbox table 550 Invalid sender <firstname.lastname@example.org> (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
- Mailbox email@example.com is not listed at Home > Domains > example.com > Email Addresses
- The output of the command below is similar to the following:
# ls -la /var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/jdoe
ls: cannot access /var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/jdoe: No such file or directory
Mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org does not exist on the server.
Another solution is to modify contact form to use another existing mailbox.