- Plesk for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6818 "Support issue #PPPM-6818"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018
Not all logs are displayed via Plesk interface. Records in log file are newer than date of log file modification.
This is Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-6818 which was fixed in Plesk Onyx 17.8.
For Plesk Onyx 17.5 and earlier Plesk versions, consider upgrading to the latest Plesk version .
As a workaround, the log may be downloaded from Plesk and viewed in a text editor:
1. Login to Plesk
2. Navigate to Subscriptions > example.com > Logs
3. In right-upper corner select "Manage Log Files"
4. Choose the required log file and click button for downloading
5. Open the downloaded log file in any convenient text editor