- Plesk for Windows
Not all logs are displayed via Plesk interface. Records in log file are newer than date of log file modification.
#PPPM-6818 "Support issue PPPM-6818"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 Release 17 April 2018 (Windows)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
For Plesk Onyx 17.5 and earlier Plesk versions, consider upgrading to the latest Plesk version .
As a workaround, the log may be downloaded from Plesk and viewed in a text editor:
1. Login to Plesk
2. Navigate to Subscriptions > example.com > Logs
3. In right-upper corner select "Manage Log Files"
4. Choose the required log file and click button for downloading
5. Open the downloaded log file in any convenient text editor