- Plesk for Linux
How to allow non-root Plesk users with SSH access to use ghost commands?
1. Grant the user with SSH access at Plesk > Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access > Access to the server over SSH .
2. Add node.js support component using this instruction.
3. Log into the server as root via SSH .
4. Install ghost-cli extension:
# /opt/plesk/node/7/bin/npm install -g ghost-cli
5. log into the server as the user via SSH .
6. Execute the commands:
# echo 'PATH=$PATH:/opt/plesk/node/7/bin/' >> .profile
# echo 'export PATH' >> .profile
# source .profile