Following by acquisition of Plesk by Oakley Capital and the corresponding split of Plesk business with its former entity Parallels Holdings business, we are splitting all necessary business support systems. This includes split of Key Administrator, the licensing system intensively used by our partners.
Since July 18, 2017 there are two separate Key Administrator services:
1. Plesk Key Administrator: Contains all licenses related to Plesk and Plesk addon products:
- Plesk (all versions)
- Plesk Extensions (KAV, MagicSpam, Multi Server, KernelCare, …)
- Web Presence Builder
- Legacy products (SiteBuilder, Expand)
2. Virtuozzo Key Administrator: Contains licenses related to Virtuozzo and Parallels products:
- Virtuozzo Linux
- Virtuozzo Containers for Linux & Windows
- Parallels (Desktop Enterprise, VDI)
More details can be found in the table below:
|Plesk Key Administrator||Virtuozzo Key Administrator|
|KA UI address||https://ka.plesk.com:4000/||https://access.virtuozzo.com/|
|Partner Central UI address||https://central.plesk.com/||Not yet available|
|Partner API 1.0 endpoint||https://ka.plesk.com:7050||https://ka.virtuozzo.com:7050|
|Partner API 3.0 endpoint||https://api.central.plesk.com/30/||https://ka.virtuozzo.com:7050/jsonrest/business-partner/30/|
Please note that if you used to make Partner API calls to create or manage Virtuozzo licenses in KA, you’ll need to make the necessary changes in your license provisioning system settings. In particular:
- All Partner API requests for Plesk licenses should go to ka.plesk.com and api.central.plesk.com endpoints.
- All Partner API requests for Virtuozzo licenses should go to ka.virtuozo.com endpoint.
If you used to use any legacy KA hostnames such as ka.odin.com, ka.parallels.com, ka.swsoft.com or ka.sw-soft.com, please make sure you stop doing it ASAP. You need to use either ka.plesk.com/api.central.plesk.com or ka.virtuozzo.com depending on the product of your choice – Plesk or Virtuozzo. All KA legacy hostnames will become unavailable soon, and as long as you continue using them, you are under risk.
IMPORTANT: These changes should be done within 3 months - until October 18, 2017. After October 18, 2017, there will be no ability to create and manage Virtuozzo licenses using any other KA hostname except ka.virtuozzo.com.