- Unable to access DNSSEC extension in Plesk Onyx:
Warning: The Plesk DNSSEC extension requires a license to work. You can purchase the Plesk DNSSEC extension here.
- Plesk Web Host or Web Pro license is used on the server.
Additional DNSSEC license was not correctly updated on the server.
Note: DNSSEC additional license is added by default in Web Pro and Web Host editions. It's a paid feature in Web Admin edition.
- Log into Plesk;
- Retrieve the main Plesk license that should automatically update all it's additional licenses too: Tools and settings > License Management > Retrieve or Tools and settings > License Management > Additional License Keys > select DNSSEC key > Retrieve Additional Key.
- Connect to the server via SSH;
- Execute the Daily Maintenance Task "UpdatesKeys":
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f UpdateKeys