How to create a database dump using PHPMyAdmin?
- Go to Domains > example.com > Databases > database_name.
- Click PHPMyAdmin.
- Click on Export from the top set of tabs.
- Select the tables from the list that you would like to dump. To dump the entire database, click Select All.
- "Structure" and "Data" boxes must be selected on the right.
In the Structure section, check the "Add DROP TABLE / DROP VIEW" box to make exported file to be able to replace existing tables of the same name. To merge this backup with another database, do not select this.
- Check the "Save as file" box. Also, select a compression option (such as "gzipped") to compress the backup before downloading it from the server.
- Click the Go button, and, at the prompt, save the file to the local computer.