- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- Preferred domain is set to www.example.com at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings .
- Also (only in Plesk Onyx 17.x), Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings .
If create and publish a site on the example.com domain using Presence Builder editor at
Domains > example.com > Presence Builder
, the links in
file do not contain
This is Plesk bug PPPM-6867 . The fix is planned to be included in one of the next Plesk updates.
As a workaround, the patched
file can be used. Its location is the following:
Plesk for Linux:
Plesk for Windows:
Apply the patch using the following steps:
- Backup original file.
Download patch file for corresponding Plesk version from the
section below and rename it to
Replace original file with the patched one (for example, on Linux):
# cp -f Abstract.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Sitebuilder/Transport/Abstract.php
Also in Plesk 12.x, there is a following workaround in order to generate
How to enforce Web Presence Builder to generate https links in sitemap?