- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- Preferred domain is set to www.example.com at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings .
- Also (only in Plesk Onyx 17.x), Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings .
- If create and publish a site on the example.com domain using Presence Builder editor at Domains > example.com > Presence Builder , the links in https://www.example.com/sitemap.xml file do not contain
This is Plesk bug PPPM-6867 . The fix is planned to be included in one of the next Plesk updates.
As a workaround, the patched
file can be used. Its location is the following:
- Plesk for Linux:
- Plesk for Windows:
Apply the patch using the following steps:
- Login to Plesk via SSH or RDP
- Back up the original file.
- Download patch file for corresponding Plesk version from the Attachments section below and rename it to
- Replace original file with the patched one (for example, on Linux):
# cp -f Abstract.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Sitebuilder/Transport/Abstract.php
Also in Plesk 12.x, there is a following workaround in order to generate
: How to enforce Web Presence Builder to generate https links in sitemap?