- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows
- Preferred domain is set to www.example.com at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings .
- Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled at Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings .
- Links in
https://www.example.com/sitemap.xmldo not contain
httpswhen example.com site is published using Presence Builder editor.
This is Plesk bug PPPM-6867 . The fix is planned to be included in one of the next Plesk updates.
As a workaround,
file can be patched in the following locations:
- Plesk for Linux:
- Plesk for Windows:
Apply the patch:
- Login to Plesk via SSH or RDP
- Back up the original file.
- Download patch file for the corresponding Plesk version from the Attachments section below and rename it to
- Replace original file with the patched one (for example, on Linux):
# cp -f Abstract.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Sitebuilder/Transport/Abstract.php