- Plesk for Windows
Unable to start migration. The following message is shown in Plesk Migrator UI:
Unable to execute command because another migration is in progress
Another running migration process running.
- Plesk Migrator processes are stuck.
Temporary files left after previous processes. Temporary files can present if the process was crashed or "killed" by a user and thus clean up was not performed properly.
- Login to Plesk > Tools & Setting > Migration and Transfer Manager .
- Stop all running migrations and remove all sessions.
- Log in to the server over RDP using the article: How to connect to the server using SSH/RDP .
- Remove orphan directories from previous migration sessions:
4.1. Open File Explorer and navigate to the directory
%plesk_dir%var\modules\panel-migrator\sessions4.2. If there are any directories inside "sessions" directory remove them.
- Press "Ctrl" + "Shift" + "Esc" to open Task Manager.
- In Task manager Find and finish the following processes:
- Open Plesk > Tools & Setting > Migration and Transfer Manager and start a new mitigation.