- Plesk for Linux
- User's scheduled tasks are not running, though they are shown as active in Plesk > Domain > Scheduled Tasks.
- Each cron (
/var/spool/cron/crontabs/user) file is created with ""##!PSA!##"" at the beginning of each task.
- On clicking Run Now button, the script runs normally, as expected.
- Newly created, equal task works fine.
Scheduled task was added when domain was in a "suspended" state.
1. Activate the domain: Plesk > Domain > Activate ;
2. Re-add the task: Plesk > Domain > Scheduled Tasks > Add task.
Please note that it is necessary to re-add task manually since Plesk does not activate tasks when the domain is being activated. See the this KB article for more information.