- Plesk for Linux
How to enable bandwidth limiting and number of connections to domains?
To enable bandwidth limiting:
- Log into Plesk.
- Install the support for the Bandwidth Limiter for Apache through Plesk > Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Remove Components > Web hosting > Apache > mod_bw .
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginxmng -d
More information you can find in the official documentation.
Alternatively, Control Groups can be used.
The control of system resources usage is supported only in Plesk Onyx for operating systems no earlier than Debian 8, Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS 7, RHEL 7 (these systems have the
To enable the Control Groups functionality which carries out the limitation of system resources:
- Install the Resource Controller component using Plesk Installer ( Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > Add/Update Components > Resource controller ).
- Go to Tools & Settings > Services management and start the service Resource Controller (cgroups) .
To set up limits for a subscription:
- Go to Subscription > open a subscription > Customize > the RAM, CPU, Disk I/O tab.
- Edit the limits the same way as you did it for the service plan and click Update & Lock .
More information about Cgroup feature is available in the documentation.