- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
"Plesk could not be updated if the Epel repository was enabled."
- Plesk Onyx Update 14 30 January 2017 (Linux)
Upgrade to Plesk Onyx on CentOS/RHEL 7 fails with error:
Exception: Failed to solve dependencies:
psa-mail-driver-common-17.0.17-cos7.build1700161124.17.x86_64 requires libopendkim.so.10()(64bit)
Bug #PPPM-5517 .
If the similar issue occurs on Plesk 12.5, use the following workaround:
1. Connect to the server using SSH.
2. Turn off third party repositories like epel, remi, atomic, etc. by editing corresponding repository configuration files in
directory. For example:
# vi /etc/yum.repos.d/epel
3. Remove the libopendkim package and to cleanse the system of residual files:
# rpm -qa | grep libopendkim
# yum remove libopendkim-2.10.3-3.el7.x86_64
# yum clean all
4. Run autoinstaller again:
# plesk installer
5. Install the libopendkim package:
# yum install opendkim.x86_64
5) Turn on epel, remi and other disabled third-party repositories in