- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
When trying to get a list of subscriptions using
CLI utility, output is interrupted with the following error:
# plesk bin subscription --list
Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=101: Domain does not exist.
exit status 1
Orphaned records in Plesk database.
1. Back up Plesk database as described in the article: How to backup/restore a Plesk database dump .
2. Find the domain name by its ID from the error message:
# plesk db
mysql> select * from domains where id=101;
3. Check if the domain directory exists:
# ls -la /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs
If the directory exists, then try to repair Plesk database with
plesk repair db
command. More details about this utility can be found in the
Plesk database schema in XML format on GitHub
and search by keyword
to find all tables where the domain ID is defined.
5. Search and remove the orphaned records against the list of tables found on the previous step, for example:
# plesk db
mysql> select * from Subscriptions where object_id=101;
mysql> delete from Subscriptions where object_id=101;