- Plesk for Linux
- Unable to access Plesk: Error 502 bad gateway is displayed.
- Recently there was an update attempt.
- "Sw-engine" is not running:
# service sw-engine status
* sw-engine-fpm is not running
- After starting "sw-engine" it is stopped again after another update attempt.
/usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.logthe following can be found:
CONFIG_TEXT: Installing packages
Stopping sw_engine service... done
...< WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
mysql-client mysql-server mysql-community-client mysql-common
... ERROR: An error occurred on attempt to install packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please contact product technical support.
- The following error is displayed when using
CONFIG_TEXT: Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://repo.mysql.com wheezy Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1487236823 KEYEXPIRED 1487236823 KEYEXPIRED 1487236823
Failed upgrade attempt due to expired MySQL repository key caused by MySQL Bug.
Connect to the server via SSH;
- Run the the following commands:
# apt-key adv --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys A4A9406876FCBD3C456770C88C718D3B5072E1F5
# apt-get update
This will update the repository keys for MySQL and check if it is possible to access the MySQL repository.