- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Unable to open website. The following error is shown:
This site can’t be reached
example.com took too long to respond ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Unable to get DNS records with "dig" command:
# dig +short example.com
The DNS record is present on the name server where DNS "example.com" zone is hosted:
# dig +short example.com @ns1.example.com
example.com. 3600 IN A 203.0.113.2
The website is accessible if open 203.0.113.2 IP address in a web browser.
Atype DNS record for the domain does not exist.
- DNS record for the domain exists but was not propagated to DNS servers
- Name servers records do not exist on a registrar side, so global DNS servers do not know where from to take server IP address to resolve domain correctly
- Add A record for a domain in Domains > example.com > DNS Settings.
- Wait until DNS propagation will be finished. It can take up to 24-48 hours.
- Create DNS records for the website on the domain registrar side: login to domain registration account and add Plesk name server (or third-party name servers):
How to configure name server for domain on registrar's side?