- Plesk Onyx
How to change UI view in Plesk with the help of the command line?
Note: Service provider view is available for Web Pro and Web host editions only.
- Log into the server as a root user over SSH .
- Execute the following command in order to change view to Service Provider view:
# plesk bin poweruser --off
- Execute the following command to change view to Power User view:
# plesk bin poweruser --on
- Connect to the server via RDP and open
cmd.exeas administrator and execute the following to enable Service provider view:
- To enable Service provider view execute the following command:
C:\> plesk bin poweruser --off
- To enable Power user view, execute the following:
C:\> plesk bin poweruser --on