- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
"Using the mchk utility on a mailbox with non-empty Trash resulted in
the ‘Email Addresses’ tab on the domain page showing a miscalculated size of this mailbox."
- Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update 25 16 October 2017 (Linux)
- Email Addresses tab shows incorrect mailbox usage for a mailbox.
There is a
.Trashdirectory located inside affected mailbox on a server:
# ll -ld /var/qmail/mailnames/plesktest.tld/my1/Maildir/.Trash/
drwx------ 5 popuser popuser 4096 May 29 13:45 /var/qmail/mailnames/plesktest.tld/my1/Maildir/
This is a Plesk bug with ID PPPM-6617 , which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
As a workaround, recalculate mailbox usage via a command-line utility:
1. Log into a Plesk server via SSH .
2. Recalculate mailbox usage with one of the following commands:
For one mailbox:
# doveadm quota recalc -u firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the mailboxes on a server:
# doveadm quota recalc -A