- Plesk for Linux
- Mail section not available from Tools & Settings.
- Mail tab is missing from Subscriptions > example.com.
- The solution from the following article did not help: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213903525.
- Postfix mail server in use.
- The following command shows similar output:
# plesk bin mail -i
Mail service is not installed in Plesk.
One of mail components is not properly installed and not correctly detected by Plesk.
Open Tools & Settings > Server Components and press Refresh:
If this did not help, try to remove the mail components and install them back using Plesk installer:
- Access Tools & Setting > Updates and Upgrades.
- Uninstall Postfix from Mail hosting and install it again.