- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- When pressing "Enable protection" in settings of MagicSpam, it fails with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Access to API is disabled for 127.0.0.1
- The following command results with the same error:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules/magicspam/license_manager data
Error retrieving version from Plesk API: Access to API is disabled for 127.0.0.1
- MagicSpam extension is activated as a free version despite MagicSpam additional license is installed and updated correctly on a server:
CONFIG_TEXT: License Key:
2.0.6-1 Free Edition
- The option Denied from the networks that are not listed is set in Tools & Settings > Restrict Administrative Access
This is a bug with ID EXTPLESK-129 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
- Add 127.0.0.1 address to the list in Tools & Settings > Restrict Administrative Access.