- Plesk for Linux
Plesk used default system nginx compiled witout --with-debug option.
So it is required to re-compile nginx with that option first. Moved to draft
How to enable additional debug for Nginx?
To enable debug for Nginx use the following instruction:
/etc/nginx/nginx.confwith a text editor.
error_log /var/log/nginx/error.logwith required log level right after
# cat /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log debug;
Save the changes and restart nginx:
# service nginx restart
There are several log levels for this debug mode:
- debug – Useful debugging information to help determine where the problem lies.
- info – Informational messages that aren’t necessary to read but may be good to know.
- notice – Something normal happened that is worth noting.
- warn – Something unexpected happened, however, is not a cause for concern.
- error – Something was unsuccessful.
- crit – There are problems that need to be critically addressed.
- alert – Prompt action is required.
- emerg – The system is in an unusable state and requires immediate attention.