- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
How to configure Visual Studio on a remote computer for Web Deploy?
- Log into Plesk
- Make sure that Web Deploy component is installed in Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades - Web Deploy. If not, install it or contact Plesk administrator/support.
- Go to Domains > example.com > Web Deploy Publishing Settings (this will prompt to download a file from Plesk).
- Open application in Visual Studio and select Build > Publish [AppName] .
- Click the Import button and browse for the configuration file downloaded from Plesk.
- Click Validate Connection to confirm you have the correct settings.
Note: The settings will be updated automatically, except for the password. Enter the same credentials in use for the role-based FTP login.