- Plesk for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #EXTPMS-1351 "Fixed the issue where the ‘Extensions’ tab was not working on service nodes."
- Plesk Multi Server 1.2.1 08 February 2018
The following error occurs on attempt to manage extensions on a service node from Plesk > Extensions :
Plesk bug EXTPMS-1351 that is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
As a workaround, manage extensions on service nodes using
- Login to the server where Service node is installed via SSH.
- Install required extensions using command line:
# plesk bin extension -i <extension_name>The full list of extensions is available on https://ext.plesk.com/
List of installed extensions can be found using command:
# plesk bin extension -l
- Remove extensions with the following command:
# plesk bin extension -u <extension_name>
For details check References for Command-Line Utilities, Plesk for Linux.