- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Error message in Tools & Settings > System Updates:
PLESK_ERROR: Information on some packages might not be actual: inconsistencies were detected in the system's package manager database. Please resolve this issue manually.
- There are the following packages available for update in Tools and Settings > System Updates:
- Clicking on Update does not have any affect: both packages are still marked as available for update.
- Trying to check for updates manually fails:
# plesk sbin pum --check
INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--check']
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security
Error: check ['dependencies', 'duplicates', 'obsoletes']
openssh-clients-5.3p1-84.1.el6.x86_64 has missing requires of openssh = ('0', '5.3p1', '84.1.el6')
openssh-server-5.3p1-84.1.el6.x86_64 has missing requires of openssh = ('0', '5.3p1', '84.1.el6')
2016-12-26 18:49:59 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.
exit status 1
- The same error is found in
/var/log/plesk/panel.logwith util exec debug mode enabled.
- Trying to install openssh-server or openssh-clients manually fails with the following error:
# yum update openssh-clients
No Packages marked for Update
There is an exclusion in
Plesk System Updates tool identified that there is an update available for openssh-server and openssh-clients, but it could not update it because yum tool excluded all updates for openssh* packages
- Connect to the server using SSH.
- Make sure exclusion is commented in
# grep exclude /etc/yum.conf
If this does not help, visit the following article: