How to secure mail server with Let's Encrypt certificate?
Note: This works only for Plesk Onyx and newer.
In order to secure mail server using a certificate from Let's Encrypt, follow these steps:
- Install the Let’s Encrypt extension if it is not installed.
- Go to Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates (under "Security").
- Click the + Let's Encrypt button.
- Make sure that the email address in the “Email address” field is correct. This email address will be used to send important notifications.
- Click Install.
- At this stage, the certificate from Let’s Encrypt has been generated and used to secure Plesk automatically.
- To secure the mail server, click the [Change] link next to “Certificate for securing mail”.
- Select the “Lets Encrypt certificate (server pool)” from the drop-down list, and click OK.
Note: For more information refer to the Plesk Administrator Guide.