- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
How to secure mail server with Let's Encrypt certificate?
Note: This works only for Plesk Onyx and newer.
In order to secure mail server using a certificate from Let's Encrypt, follow these steps:
- Install the Let’s Encrypt extension if it is not installed.
- Go to Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates (under "Security" ).
- Click the + Let's Encrypt button.
- Make sure that the email address in the “Email address” field is correct. This email address will be used to send important notifications.
- Click Install .
- At this stage, the certificate from Let’s Encrypt has been generated and used to secure Plesk automatically.
- To secure the mail server, click the [Change] link next to “Certificate for securing mail” .
“Lets Encrypt certificate (server pool)”
from the drop-down list, and click
Note: For more information refer to the Plesk Administrator Guide .