- Plesk Onyx
- Domain gets the following error after enabling CloudFlare for it:
- In Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings the following parameters are turned on:
- Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS
- Preferred domain is set to www.example.com
- curl utility shows that website has been permanently moved and redirects on itself:
# curl https://www.example.com/
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
<p>The document has moved <a href="https://www.example.com/">here</a>.</p>
- When CloudFlare is disabled domain works properly with https://www.example.com.
- Domain uses SSL certificate.
SSL settings are set as " Flexible " in CloudFlare's account.
In CloudFlare account under the Crypto tab, the SSL settings are shown.
Note: Before adding a website to CloudFlare using extension in Plesk, it does not exist in the CloudFlare account, therefore the domain was created in a standalone CloudFlare account with Default Settings before it was created in Plesk.
One of those default settings is to set the SSL to "Flexible".
"Flexible" doesn't work if a certificate already installed on the server. Change the settings to "Full (strict)".