- Plesk Onyx
- Domain gets the following error after enabling CloudFlare for it:
- In Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings the following parameters are turned on:
- Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS
- Preferred domain is set to www.example.com
- curl utility shows that website has been permanently moved and redirects on itself:
# curl https://www.example.com/
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
<p>The document has moved <a href="https://www.example.com/">here</a>.</p>
- When CloudFlare is disabled domain works properly with https://www.example.com.
- Domain uses SSL certificate.
SSL settings are set as " Flexible " in CloudFlare's account.
In CloudFlare account under the Crypto tab, the SSL settings are shown.
Before adding a website to CloudFlare through the Plesk control panel it does not exist in the CloudFlare account and therefore it is created in the account with CloudFlare's Default Settings.
One of those default settings is to set the SSL to "Flexible".
"Flexible" doesn't work if a certificate already installed on the server. Change the settings to "Full (strict)".