- Plesk for Linux
- Wrong 'Loaded Configuration File' path showing in phpinfo()
- LiteSpeed Extension is installed.
- The subscription with affected domains have several domains else.
LiteSpeed webserver sets 'Loaded Configuration File' for all domains in subscription the same way as it sets for the first domain of subscription (in alphabet order).
1. Switch to apache webserver in
Plesk > Extensions > LiteSpeed Extension > Switch to Apache
2. Set PHP parameters and additional directives for the first domain of subscription in alphabet order as they should be for other domains of this subscription.