- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
- Newly added subscriptions/domains/subdomains are not seen in Plesk.
- Power User view is used. It can be verified at Tools & Settings > Interface Management .
- Active List View mode is selected at Websites & Domains .
- There are more then 25 items (domains,subdomains,etc) on the page.
- Information like below can be found at the end of page:
CONFIG_TEXT: There are 3 domains to show. Load all or switch to Classic List
These domains are hidden because Active List View mode allows to display only 25 items, by default.
To display the hidden items, scroll down Websites & Domains page and select one of the following options:
- Load all.
- Switch to Classic List.
Classic List can also be enabled via Domains List settings :