- Plesk for Linux
- The Prestashop application is installed on the
- In an attempt to remove the domain
example.comin Plesk > Domains the removal hangs and after fails with the error:
PLESK_INFO: 502 Bad Gateway
Missing Prestashop folder.
Log into the server via SSH.
- Execute the command below to find the process ID of the domain with application removing:
# ps aux | grep /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/sappmng
johndoe 13187 0.0 0.5 63620 16716 ? S 22:20 0:00 /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/sappmng --delete-application --application-full-name=file:////usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/adiHXqD3D.zipc8038ff1-d588
- Using the strace utiltiy and found ID in the step №2 detect which Prestashop folder is missed:
# strace -p 13187
stat("/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/cache/", 0x7ffdc5683590) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
unlink("/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/cache/") = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
Re-create the missing
/var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/cache/folder from the error:
# mkdir -p /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/cache/
- Try to remove the domain again.