- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
How to set up password-protected directory in Plesk?
1. Find which directory is the Document Root directory for the domain at Plesk > domains > example.com > Hosting Settings > Document Root :
2. Navigate to Domains > example.com > Password-Protected Directories add the required directory that is located inside Document Root (relative path without
should be added):
To add a user to a password-protected directory, follow these steps:
- Go to Websites & Domains > Password-Protected Directories.
- Click the desired password-protected directory(for example /test), and then click Add a User.
- Type in the username and password, and click OK.
Additional information can be found in Plesk Documentation