- How to add a custom PHP version in Plesk for Linux?
- How to renew unpaid Plesk license purchased in the online store
- How to transfer Plesk key from one server to another?
- Plesk interface is not accessible on ports 8443/8880: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
- MySQL fails to start when a Plesk server lacks disk space: SQLSTATE[HY000] No space left on device 500 Plesk\Exception\Database
- How to disable specific ModSecurity rules in Plesk
- WordPress Toolkit provides an error: Could not fetch the list of WordPress installations: Can not find domain by id 123
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL databases on Plesk for Linux?
- How to perform dist-upgrade procedure on Linux server with Plesk?
- How to change or get the server hostname on the Plesk server
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Russia+7 495 909 0845Support in Russian is available Mon-Fri 4am-7pm GMT+3
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 036 75 74 533Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.