- How to subscribe on changes in Plesk Help Center articles / sections
- How to synchronize locked subscriptions with their service plans
- How to change virtual hosts location in Plesk for Linux?
- Plesk Installer fails on Debian/Ubuntu: The following packages have unmet dependencies: nginx
- Plesk does not operate properly when a server lacks disk space or inodes: No space left on device
- How to create a domain forwarder in Plesk?
- Plesk Migration and Transfer Guide
- Plesk update fails: The following packages have unmet dependencies
- What are spam outbound protection general recommendations on Plesk server?
- How to transfer Plesk key from one server to another?
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Russia+7 495 909 0845Support in Russian is available Mon-Fri 4am-7pm GMT+3
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 3-4510-0777Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.